What kind of soap you use while bathing is important as it not only affects your skin but also your mood. Lavender soap for skin is a match made in heaven.
Lavender soap is made from the aromatic lavender herb. The fresh, floral scent of lavender has a calming effect on the body and can even be used to treat stress, depression, and anxiety. Besides blackheads oil helps to treat acne and other skin infections.
Do we need any more reasons to include Lavendar soap in the shower?
Coconut Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera extracts, Glycerin, SLS
- Lavender also provides anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- Lavender handmade soap will allow you to gently cleanse your skin without stripping it of its natural moisture
- Lavender soap can also help combat the signs of aging
- Lavender soap will also smoothen your skin and make it glow.
How To Use
- Wet your face and rinse it well
- Work the soap into a nice lather and apply it to your face with your hands.
- Gently massage it into your skin with a circular motion for about 30 seconds.
- Rinse it with water
- Works on all skin types